In case of Emergency

If you are having a drug overdose or similar Drug or Alcohol or any medical related emergency you should call your Public-Safety Answering Point (PSAP) or 911 immediately.
Online addiction support is not your best choice when a medical emergerncy exist, please call 911 or visit your nearest hospital or urgent care facility.

Do not risk your health and life if you are in trouble, Please call 911 now.

Below you will find a list of resource links and phone numbers for help with a drug emergency situation.
The National Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) can be called from anywhere in the United States.
If you are in Canada please visit http://www.safetyxchange.org/health-safety/canadian-poison-control-centr...
to locate your province phone number.

Poison Control Center are free and the service is fully confidential. Poison Control hotline number allows you to talk to experts in poisoning emergencies, including drug or alcohol cases, as well as when you have any questions about poisoning or poison prevention. The poison control center in the United States is monitor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information, visit the American Association of Poison Control Centers website.
You can also check out the websites of Poison Control Centers across the United States listed below by State.

Finder: http://www.aapcc.org/dnn/AAPCC/FindLocalPoisonCenters.aspx

As always, Live a wounderful life, be safe, stay sober.

The Staff...